Thursday, January 15, 2009

Potential Baby Names

For those of you interested (which I know there are some girls out there that are curious), I've posted a list of potential baby names under the About Me section on the side-bar.

Perhaps closer to the delivery date, I may poll y'all for your own opinions on the top 3 or so choices, but for now these are just brainstorming. They're listed in alphabetical order so no ability to glean which ones I favor over others ;)

Feel free to leave your opinions on this post :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those list of baby names..It was a great thing to collect..you have your collections and you help others to decide the nice name for their child.

Anonymous said...

I like the top two...

Christina said...

I kinda do, too.

I'm thinking its gonna end up being the 2nd or the last.

Probably the 2nd.